Monday, September 16, 2013

Moments in Photography - Little Sister Lee

I often look through all my photos from over the past 8 months and can't believe my eyes. I am not one to "toot my own horn" or anything, in fact I prefer to blend into the background of things and get easily embarrassed over praise, but the improvement in my photography is so amazing I can't help but notice. Thinking back on things I realize one of the major reasons I have improved so much is because of an idea my sister and I had. We decided to start filming the announcements for our Church and along with this came a request from Carley; she asked if I could snap some photos of her because she wanted to start a fashion blog. So we headed out to various locations, her "not quite DSLR, but more than a point and shoot" camera and tripod in hand. I won't bore you with details, but the fact of the matter is that Carley is a large part of the reason that my photography is where it is. She lets me try new things and use her as my guinea pig on a weekly basis. She lays in the dirt for me, climbs mountains in heels and constantly inspires me to get better! Check out our journey...and check out Carley's blog - www.littlebirdlee.com







1 comment:

  1. yay! You're the best :)
    My blog would not be where it is without you, sista!
    Abundances <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete