Thursday, June 20, 2013

PART ONE: WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Long time no post everyone! I know I haven't posted in FOREVER and here is one of the reasons why...

I recently just finished working for a local charity event, Fashions Night Out Nanaimo! It was a whirlwind couple of months! My sister Carley, or Little Bird Lee, got me involved after she found out they were looking for a graphic designer! The event featured several local down town boutiques in a fabulous fashion show that raised money for the Nanaimo Women's Centre! Now along with all the posters, tickets and promo material, I also was a bit of a part time photographer. For those of you who don't already know, I take the large majority of Carley's blog photos. She did a spot light on each boutique, as well a styling post that featured outfits from each of the boutiques! So between the designing and the photographing, I've been super busy! Check it out...


| The Nanaimo Womens Centre |

| Graphics |

Here is some of the photography I did for Carley! You should check out her blog for all the spotlights and outfit posts!

| Catwalk |
| Lux |


| NYLA |
| Sartorial |

| Quintessential |
| Bliss |


More of where I have been and what I have been up to the last few months coming soon!









1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for being such an amazing photographer! And all the graphics for FNO Nanaimo were KICK BUTT!
    xx

    ReplyDelete