Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG? THAT WAS THE QUESTION!

And here is my answer! Yes! I will blog!

For those of you who are finding me on the intranet - who don't already know me - here is a little bit about myself!

My name is Holly. I am 25. I work part time/full time as a paramedic! It is an amazing job. There is never a dull moment, and no shift is the same! I love it. But we have a lot of down time, so bring in the graphic design! I went to The Art Institute for Animation, Art and Design in 2007. When I look back I wish I had taken the Graphic Arts and Web Design program, but that has never stopped me from designing. I have always loved computers. Typography. Logos. Web design. You name it. And with all the down time in being a paramedic, I figured why not fill my time with something I love! And that is how Moments in Design started! More about that later...

Some other things about me! I am married to the most wonderful guy. I don't know how or why he puts up with me sometimes! 5 years of bliss and counting! My family is everything to me! We are all super close and I am not ashamed to admit my mom and my 2 sisters are counted among my closest friends. You can follow my middle sister (I am the oldest of 3) Carley on her blog here: Little Bird Lee! And one last thing, and I am not ashamed to admit this either, I am CRAZY for horses. I have been ever since I can remember, and this year, exactly 4 months ago (on March 28th), I got my first horse. A dream come true! And be sure you will see A LOT of him on this blog! When I am not at work, or cozied up the The Buzz Coffee House designing, you can find me riding! There is really no place I would rather be!

| My horse Griffin and I |


I hope to bring you a few things with this blog. My design work. My photography (mostly of my horse). And maybe more!

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: